Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Swag Ideas

So I know most people that also read my sister's blogs have done this but I thought I would put this out there. There is this awesome way to get free stuff just by searching on the internet. I haven't been super proactive about it but my sister has and she has gotten several Amazon gift cards with her swag bucks. What you do is click on the link below and sign up. Down load the search bar and then when you need to search for something type it into the Swag search bar. You will rack up points for searching and then you can trade your points in for products, gift cards, and a ton of other things on their website. It is really cool. I am hoping that I can save up the Amazon gift cards for Christmas presents this year, I already have $10 in gift cards. So check it out. It is a pretty simple way to get free stuff, which is always nice. I promise it isn't a gimmick and it doesn't have you sign up for a million other offers. Just go the the webpage, sign up and you're in.

www.swagbucks.com/refer/EstherM

1 comment:

  1. hey, this really DOES work--in just the past year and a half I've gotten $400-$500 in free stuff. You just have to keep on it and search, search, search! :)

    ReplyDelete